Appearance not only expresses attitude and personality, but also influences behavior. Ecole Cherrywood dress code expresses a positive, serious attitude that indicates readiness to learn. It teaches principles of appropriate dress and behavior.
Listed below is acceptable and unacceptable attire. Please read carefully. If a child’s clothing does not comply with the dress code, a parent or guardian may be contacted.
Acceptable School Uniform Includes:
- [Colors: Grey, Blue, White and Red]
- Shirts or blouses [MUST have a collar and be tucked in.]
- Boys (Early Years/Key Stage 1-2) – Blue Shirt / Grey short
- Girls (Early Years) – Blue Perter Pan Blouse / Grey Pinafore
- Girls ( Key Stage 1-2 ) – Blue Peter Pan Blouse / Grey Skirt
- Sports Wear – White T-Shirt / Blue Sports Short
- Sweater – Grey Long Sleeve
- On Fridays, students are allowed to wear a “Red T-Shirt” with Blue denim Trousers or shorts.
- Uniforms must be bought from the schools official supplier.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our dress code, please contact us for assistance.